Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some things start out small

Now it's more than a rumor... I have a speech engagement schedule, even if there's only one event... which should be in May. I'll be presenting a seminar on data warehousing at the Università degli Studi di Milano, as an add-on to the data warehousing course. Some news should also appear on the official site of the DICO department of the University; stay tuned for more informations. The seminar should, more or less, be based on my thesis; that means I should be quite prepared, so I hope I won't have too many groceries thrown at me. And if I have... given the prices of groceries, at least I hope they'll be fresh.

The picture is taken from the beautiful "Dinosaur" Disney movie, from which I've also taken the title of this post. The full quote goes "Some things start out big, and some things start out small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."

No comments: