Saturday, January 8, 2011

What should we write about next?

While following a tweet I found an interesting article with links to some post-mortems (the title reads 25 but there are actually 32).

After a little a small form opened up on my screen:


I must admit I wouldn't know what to answer, this being the first time I ever landed onto this site. Yet, I think it is a very good idea, as it can give the authors interesting insights beyond analytics. I mean, numbers can give you hints (you can stop blogging about foo and bar as nobody ever reads that stuff) but nothing is as worth as an advice by someone that invests her time to follow your rants AND to give you feedback.

If someone is thinking "hey that's my blog, I know what to write next" that's ok. If someone is thinking "hey that's my blog, I know what to write next, I need no hints"... well, they don't need my advice :-)

So... what should we write about next?

No comments: