Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coming soon: a review on NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook

NetBeans users (and curious) stay tuned, I'll be soon reviewing the "NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook" by Rhawi Dantas published by Packt.

I received it yesterday and the first impression is good, there are many clear images and it seems very easily readable, with nice and untiring fonts - as you can easily verify taking a peek at the free chapter on EJB (which only has the little annoyance of being distributed in black and white while my e-book comes in full color). Yet, it's a little bit too early to say something about the content :-)

This is the first book on the subject I read since NetBeans IDE Field Guide was published in far 2006, so a comparison seems due. You may freely skip the rest of my rants and check for updates in about three weeks.

No comments: