Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Six Nations 2010

The Italian television La7 will broadcast all the matches featuring Italy. Good news, as last year it seemed that we could only see the Six Nations on Sky (or, like my luckier friend Pancho, at the stadium).


It's a pity I won't be able to see the other matches... which, according to Murphy's Law, are the ones I'm most interested in. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Well, another axe to grind about rugby in tv... I should be used to it, but guess what: I'm not!

Thanks again to La7 for giving us a glimpse of the show.

4 comments:

pancho said...

Well, I can phone to you and give my personal free radio commentary of the matches when I'll be in millenium stadium for wales vs france or in stade francaise for france vs ireland.
And I'm going to ask my twin brother Lore to record on vhs as many 6 nations matches as he can. There is enough beer in the world to drink together watching the recorded matches... don't know the time

Unknown said...

I suggest that you enjoyed the match instead of calling me... but I like the beer idea, as well as the recorded matches. Pity I'm afraid I'll know the outcomes in advance :-( but at least I won't risk my coronary arteries like in the last Wales - Ireland clash...

Unknown said...

Where are you? try Ustream or www.bbc.co.uk and look at iplayer

Unknown said...

Unluckily the iplayer on www.bbc.co.uk is only available in the UK :-(