- The 4.8.2 release of the JUnit library has been integrated.
- You can now run or debug a single test case (method) in a suite (class) from the editor context menu.
- It's now possible to rerun only failed tests.
- The filtering of the test results view was improved. It' now allowed to select the result states (passed, failed, error) which will be hidden in the result view.
- The tabbed output was implemented for the test results view.
Friday, October 8, 2010
The 7.0 release of NetBeans will extend the support for the JUnit framework addind the following functionalities (I'm told some of them can already be found on Eclipse):